Our Programs are incorporated into four primary focus areas of:
Faith, Family, Community and Life.
Please note, while the following list is extensive, no-one does it all.
Brothers volunteer for programs that best meet their talents, interests and time availability.
- Vocations (RSVP). We support of up to four Seminarians with stipends to help offset their expenses.
- Church Facilities. We provide manpower and funding for various maintenance and improvement projects on the St Ann and Our Lady of the Sea campuses.
- Religious Education. We participate in CCD, lay apostolate support, and organized teenager pilgrimages; and facilitate various program materials, and training, e.g. alter servers. We also support an annual fishing tournament to provide funding for Catholic Radio.
- Prayer & Study Programs. We provide direct contributions supporting prayer groups, faith program materials, and the rosary program.
- Sacramental gifts. We provide Eucharistic Ministers for Masses celebrated at both St Ann and Our Lady of the Sea.
-Food for Families. We provide direct contributions to food banks, pantries and soup kitchens.
-Family Formation Programs. We support various Parish programs throughout that year that reinforce family oriented activities, such as praying together as families, and the Consecration of the Holy Family.
-Keep Christ in Christmas. Each fall, at all Masses, we sell Christmas cards with themes focused on Christ, the Holy Family, and the true spirit of Christmas, and use the funds to support other religious programs.
- Helping Hands. We help those less fortunate in our community, such as, cooking and serving hot meals to the Washburn Center for the homeless in our community.
- Coats for Kids. We provide warm coats to children at St. Ann's Mission on the Navajo Indian Reservation in Klagatoh, Arizona.
- Habitat for Humanity. We participate in building homes for families in need.
- Disaster Preparedness. We help to prepare our community before disaster strikes, and participate in recovery from the aftermath, such as sending a team to Panama City following Hurricane Michael, and deployed teams following Hurricane Sandy.
- Free Throw Championship. We provide an athletic outlet for our youth ages 9-14 through basketball free-throw competitions.
- Leave no neighbor Behind. As the coronavirus pandemic continues, we check on the elderly and the sick, ensuring they are safe and supported.
- Support for People with Special Needs. We help those with special needs in Santa Rosa and Escambia Counties by raising funds through annual "Tootsie Roll" campaigns.
- Novena for Life. We promote annual Novenas, nine days of sustained prayer, to strengthen a culture of "life" in our Parish, homes and community.
- March for Life. We encourage others to choose life through public support of the Pro-Life cause; e.g. supporting the annual "March for Life" in Pensacola.
- Ultrasound. We help purchase ultrasound machines for "pregnancy centers" to help women choose life by giving them the opportunity to view their unborn children.
- Pregnancy Center Support. We help change hearts and minds about abortion by providing material, labor and spiritual support at pregnancy centers to help women choose life.
- Silver Rose. We sponsor a day on the Silver Rose's pilgrimage from Canada to Guadeloupe, Mexico, with a day of prayer services promoting the dignity of all human life and honoring Our Lady of Guadalupe.