The Knights of Columbus was founded by Father Michael McGivney, a parish vicar,
to mitigate prejudices and meet the needs of working-class and immigrant families in his parish,
suffering from the death of a breadwinner.
* As fraternal benefit society, the Knights of Columbus can provide financial security to members and their families, while turning premiums into charitable acts.
* The Knights of Columbus field agents serve an exclusive territory of Knights of Columbus families. Working with their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members.
* Through their special relationship with their agent, Knights of Columbus members, their spouses, and their minor children get exclusive access to our product portfolio, which includes:
- permanent life insurance.
- term life insurance;
- retirement annuities;
- disability income insurance; and
- long-term care insurance.
* Agents also perform or provide access to valuable member services, like survivor assistance and financial needs analyses.
* Our insurance program has earned numerous accolades including an A+, Superior rating from A. M. Best and designation as a "World's Most Ethical Company" by the Ethisphere Institute.
* Coucil 7272 is quite fortunate to have Brother Ivan Delabruere support our insurance and investment needs: